Among the most important components of your car is the transmission. Maintaining this crucial part is necessary if you want your car to function properly and last for a long time. You need to get your transmission repaired as soon as possible if it starts acting up. Our area of expertise includes repairs for manual, automatic, and semi-automatic transmissions. As a result, Urb’s Garage has established a solid reputation for providing quality transmission repair in Erlanger, KY.
If you have transmission issues, you need a reputable auto repair business. Urb’s Garage is here to assist you with affordable transmission repair in Erlanger, KY. Bring your transmission to us so we can repair it if it isn’t operating as it should. If we determine that your current transmission cannot be repaired, we will replace it with a brand-new one and get it back on the road as soon as possible.
Finding Transmission Problems
Here are some indicators that your transmission may require maintenance:
- Odd noises: Check your transmission if your vehicle is making a whining or clunking noise. A buzzing or humming sound while driving may be an indication of a serious transmission issue.
- Delay when shifting gears: When the driver shifts gears, the car may take longer to respond, which could be a sign of transmission issues.
- Burning smell: A burning smell could point to a transmission issue, but it could also be brought on by a variety of different engine problems. Get your car checked out right away if you smell something burning while driving.
- Transmission fluid leak: A transmission fluid leak could cause problems for your car. Placing a piece of cardboard below your car and checking it every few hours will help you find any fluid leaks.
- Gears are grinding: It might be time to fix the clutch if you have a manual gearbox and you notice that the gears are grinding against one another. Investigating the cause of the gears’ grinding is crucial since it may be a sign of a more serious problem.
- Odd noises when in neutral: When in neutral, your car should be silent. However, you might have a transmission fluid leak if you continually notice a bumping noise when you shift into neutral.
If you have any of these problems, please bring your car in as soon as you can. We’ll inspect your gearbox and get you back on the road as quickly as possible if there’s a problem.
Leading Transmission Service in Erlanger, KY
The transmission of your car frequently goes overlooked despite its importance. At the very least, you should inspect your transmission once a year to ensure it is in good working order. Contrary to some other auto parts, transmissions typically do not experience wear and tear from use; instead, failure is brought on by improper maintenance. Transmissions need regular maintenance to avoid costly problems in the future.
Urb’s Garage is the place to go if your transmission is acting up or you can’t recall the last time you had it checked. Our skilled technicians and reasonable prices will have your car performing at its best in no time. Call Urb’s Garage right away if you need transmission repair in Erlanger, KY.